Hello There Furiends,
Tucker here. It’s been a while since The Tribe of Five has purrticipated in the Friendly Fill Ins. Things have been a bit stressful for our Purrsonal Assistant and she’s been overwhelmed. Still, we felines love to (and need to) opine so I urged her to let me do this week’s questions and here we are!
I have noted the questions for the week and encourage you all to opine, either as part of the blog hop hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs or, just meow about your answers in the comment sections of this post.
I hope you all are having a wonderful spring, it’s almost time for The Female Human to break out the catio!
This Week’s Questions:
1. 13 years ago, I __________________.
2. By this time next year, I hope to ________________________.
3. One word that describes me is _________.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the _________ genre.
1. 13 years ago, I was still working as a tutor for the high school and my niece was still living with us ( she did until 2011). I knew nothing about cat blogs back then, I sure missed out on a lot.
2. By this time next year, I hope to still have all my loved ones ( 2-legged and 4-legged). I know this is not likely being that KaTwo has mammary cancer and Millie is shrinking away despite his big appetite and his thyroid meds.
3. One word that describes me is quirky I asked my mom what she thought and she said “weird”. I asked my hubby and he answered, compassionate. I like his answer.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the comedy genre.
And here are my answers:
1. 13 years ago, I was stuffed in a carrier in the back of the SUV with my sister Jasmine and Angel Miss P and Angel Buster. We were moving from California to Northern Idaho and I love it here (but I was NOT fond of the long drive!). Lots of wildlife to watch, lots of windows and a nice fireplace when it’s winter. This photo is Jasmine and I experiencing our first spring in Idaho (we stayed inside our first winter).
Hey Tucker, this grass is wet and smells funny. Forget about the grass Jasmine, what the &%##@ is that white stuff?
2. By this time next year, I hope to be sitting on the ledge of the upstairs deck and sunning myself but in light of my previous falls from the upstairs balcony into the ravine below and getting lost in my own neighborhood,I’ve come to the conclusion supervised front porch sitting is safer.
“Sitting on the front porch under human supervision is much safer than sitting on the railing of the upstairs deck.” – Tucker
3. One word that describes me is cute. Come on, admit it, not bad for a 16-year old feline.