Hello Furiends, We’ve missed some of these Friday blog hops. The staff has been a bit preoccupied with other stuff although it is the contention of Tribe of Five that nothing is more important than our blog posts! I hope you enjoy my answers this week.
This is a blog hop meaning that you can hop on over to our furiends 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and enter your blog post. If you purrfer you can opine about your answers in our comment section. Purrs & Head Bonks,
Here are this week’s fill ins:
1. Superbowl Sunday ________________________.
2. __________________bores me.
3. If you have _________, you have everything.
4. My skill set could get me a job at _________.
Here are my answers:
1. Superbowl Sunday bores me.
2. Standard, typical cat poses bore me.
3. If you have a human who loves you and who wears fuzzy blankie PJs for you to stretch out on, you have everything.
4. My skill set could get me a job at a detective agency. I am the epitome of stealth.
Hi There Furiends,
Oliver here. I’m answering this week’s fill ins. I hope you are all well and safe and enjoying a lovely fall, even if it’s from the window sill inside the house (one of my favorite spots). I invite you to join this blog hop hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you would prefer to opine about your answers in our comment section, please feel free to do so.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This week’s questions:
1. The last time I ____________was ____________________.
2. __________________isn’t ___________________.
3. _________ is a blessing in disguise.
4. My favorite word is _________.
1. The last time Ifaced danger (danger of falling down the stairs) wasjust the other day. I was once in this dangerous situation when I was just a little guy. You can read about it here.
2. My felted wool bed isn’tfitting as well as it used to. Hmm, it must have shrunk!
3. Having glass between me and the great outdoors is a blessing in disguise.
Oliver here. I’m doing the fill ins this week, I hope you enjoy them! You can join the blog hop by visiting our friends 15 And Meowing or Four-Legged Furballs. If you just want to opine on our blog, you can always leave your fill ins in the comments of this post.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This Week’s Fill Ins:
1. As a child, I feared ______________.
2. Friday the 13th _____________________.
3. I think _________ is my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with _________.
1. As a child, I feared starvation. I was the runt of the litter and felt like I never got enough to eat. (I realize that you’d never guess that to look at me now!)
Me as a kitten
2. Friday the 13th is a day to celebrate the beauty of black cats. This is Buster. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge before Alberto and I came to live with the Humans but I hear he was wonderful.
3. I think my luxurious fur coat and the heart over my eye are my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with a great profile shot in your portfolio.