Hello My Friends,
Oliver here. I’m doing Fill Ins this week. I hope you enjoy my answers. If you want to join the blog hop you can hop on over to McGuffy’s Reader or co-hosts, our friends at 15andmeowing. If you prefer, you can add your fill ins in the comments for this post as well.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
The Fill Ins:
1. The flu shot ______________________.
2. I think everyone should take ____________________ daily.
3. I (almost) always , because .
4. I (almost) never because
My Fill In Answers:
1.The flu shot doesn’t sound like something I would want but when I go the the place of the white coats I’m never afraid. That’s because they are “fear free” which means they do everything, even designing the building to help their visitors feel comfortable, safe and not on edge. Alberto and I opined about this place in our post, Oliver and Alberto Get Fearless.
2.I think everyone should take a chill pill daily. This is me, chillin’ along the wide window sill behind the sofa. I think if humans chilled a little more there would be less nasty comments on social media, fewer family arguments and less road rage. Take a chill pill folks, it will do you good!
3. I (almost) always enjoy sleeping under the down blanket on the sofa in the winter, because it’s warm and cozy but a bit of a bummer when a human doesn’t see me and sits on top of me!
4. I (almost) never sleep alone because it’s much more pleasant (and warm) to have a human or another feline to cuddle with.