Hi there furiends, I do not understand why our Humans continue to chase this bug they call “flu”. I sometimes despair of every understanding them. They say they’ve caught this bug, they lay around and complain and they sneeze a lot. And when they sneeze (especially The Female Human), oh my whiskers what a loud and scary sound! I have to run
It is not fun when The Humans catch this bug, there is coughing, sneezing, complaining and a definite decrease in service for The Tribe of Five. Conclusion, catching this bug is no good for the felines or our Humans.
Despite the ill effects of catching this bug, The Humans insist on catching it again and again and the drama starts again. Good grief, our Humans are fairly intelligent, once they’ve captured this insect and the results were so negative, why in the world would they catch it again?
The Humans are letting things slide and I know our Purrsonal Assistant has been remiss in checking in with all our blogging feline furiends. This situation is unconscionable and The Tribe of Five is quite concerned about our onine presence. (Don’t get me wrong, we care about The Humans too but there are things that need to be done!).
And so we wait for the Humans to leave that darn bug alone and get back to work….er health. If any of my feline friends have humans who like to catch this bug, please do whatever you can to intervene! Purrs & Head Bonks
Hello There Furiends,
Lily here. the weather is turning cooler and the colors are beautiful. I like to sit on the window sill in the warmth of the house and enjoy everything that’s happening out there. I hope you are enjoying fall (whatever fall looks like in your neck of the woods).
I am purrticipating in the Friendly Fill Ins blog hop. You can hop too, just go over to our friends 15andMeowing or Four-Legged Furballs. and join in the fun. If you purrfer, you can always opine about your answers in the comment section of this post.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Here are this week’s fill in questions:
1. My favorite font is___________________.
2. October is perfect for _________________.
3. Where I live, _________.
4. I feel very _________ this time of year.
Here are my answers:
1. My favorite font is ..well at first I had to ask our Purrsonal Assistant what a “font” is. After she explained to me that it’s different of styles for words. I had her search the web for feline fonts and found this one which I think is purrfect and yes, it is my favorite font!
2. October is perfect for cuddling up to your favorite nap buddy, Tucker.
3. Where I live, I am considered a diva and a bit of royalty. This is me on my favorite throne, errr…chair
4. I feel very sad that my summer upstairs deck outings are coming to an end this time of year.
Happy Friday Furiends,
We’ve been celebrating #RememberMeThursday and have been quite busy spreading the world about adoption. Many of our online friends joined with us and it made me proud to see all their hard work.
If it’s Friday, you know it’s Friendly Fill In blog hop time #124 hosted by our furiends 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. We invite you to join the blog hop or, if you prefer, you can opine about your fill ins in our comment section.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This week’s Fill Ins:
1. A ________________ will ___________________.
2. The best time of the day is __________________.
3. _________ is not my strong suit.
4. It’s all fun and games until _________.
1. Agood day willalways be made better when you find your purrfect sun spot!
2. The best time of the day iswhen The Humans go to the pantry and get us food (that’s me in front of the pantry providing a gentle reminder that it’s feeding time.)
3. Patienceis not my strong suit.
Hello! The water bowl is getting low!
4. It’s all fun and games untilsomeone sits in the rocking chair.