Tucker here. I hope you’re enjoying your Friday. The Tribe of Five is getting ready for a relaxing Caturday but before that, I am sharing my fill in answers this week. This blog hop is hosted by 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs and you’re invited to join in. If you’d rather opine about your answers here, just note them in the comments. Have a great weekend and thanks to all of you who sent prayers and good wishes to my sister Jasmine. She is doing better and we’re grateful!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Here are this week’s Fill In Questions:
1. ______________________ brings out the best in me.
2. _______________________makes me grumpier than Grumpy Cat.
3. If money grew on trees, I would _________.
4. I have a fear of _________.
Here are my answers:
1.A fresh, new box brings out the best in me.
2. Getting my breakfast or dinner late makes me grumpier than Grumpy Cat.
3. If money grew on trees, I would have The Humans buy a furry throw for the sofa to enjoy my morning, mid-morning, afternoon, mid-afternoon and evening naps.
4. I have a fear of the evil vacuum monster.
Oh no, she’s taking out the vacuum monster!