Hi There Furiends,
Lily here. It’s my turn to opine on the Friday Fill ins. The Female Human (also referred to as our “purrsonal assistant”) asked me to send her apologies in not transcribing our responses to your comments on our blog this week. Jasmine had to go to emergency in the place of the white coats Saturday night and only came home Wednesday. She’s been on a special diet, antibiotics and pain killers for a few days and is finally beginning to feel better but the Female Human has been playing “nurse”. This is Jasmine a few days ago, she’s looking much better now and beginning to act like her old diva self.
Things are getting back to normal and we’ll be having our assistant transcribing our responses soon! As always, you can hop on over to the hosts of this blog hop at 15andmeowing or Four-Legged Furballs. And of course, you are always welcome to opine about your fill in answers in the comment section of this post.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This Week’s Fill Ins
1. I deserve a gold star for _________________ today.
2. Right now, I am loving _____________.
3. The best advice I’ve ever been given is _________.
4. If I had to choose a new first name, it would be _________.
1. I deserve a gold starfor not licking the butter the Female Human left out on the countertoday. I eyed it for quite a while but I restrained myself.
2. Right now, I am lovingthe summer weather and sitting on the window ledge at the stairs watching the local wildlife come to our little waterfall to drink and take a bath.
3. The best advice I’ve ever been given iswhen you’re an adopted kitty, find another feline in the Tribe that can be your cuddle buddy. Tucker is my cuddle buddy.
4. If I had to choose a new first name, it would be Your Royal Highness, Your Majesty or Queen of the Universe, any of these would be acceptable .
Oliver here. I’m doing the fill ins this week and I hope you like my answers. You can join this blog hop by going to visit one of the hosts, our furiends 15andmeowing or the good folks at our-Legged Furballs. You’re always welcome to opine about your answers in the “opining” section (comments) of this blog post.
Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
The Fill In Questions:
1. Fireworks ______________________.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is _____________________.
3. I begin every day with _________.
4. _________ is the best thing since sliced bread.
1. Fireworks are a tool of the devil. Neither I nor any of the Tribe of Five like them. I run and hide when I hear them.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is anything with beef in it; hamburger, hot dogs, you name it, I love beef and I rarely get any people food but it doesn’t stop me from hanging around when the Male Human is cooking meat on the upstairs grill. Note that I am presenting my cutest begging pose while keeping a close eye on the Male Human while he cooks.
3. I begin every day with a little bonding time with the Humans. They always say good morning, feed us our soft food breakfast and give us attention before they leave for that place they call “work”. I have no idea what that place is and we felines do not have the word “work” in our vocabulary.
4. Celebrating our country’s birthday is the best thing since sliced bread. I am quite a purratriotic feline and even ran for Purresident! You can read about it on our website. Will I run again in 2020? Only time will tell.
Oliver here. I’m taking the Fill Ins this week. It’s really fun and I encourage you to purrticipate. Just head on over to our friends 15andmeowing or their co hosts Four-Legged Furballs and enter the blog hop. You are always welcome to opine about your fill in answers in the comments of my post too. I hope you enjoy my answers.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Fill In Questions
1. My favorite scent is ________________.
2. I hope to __________________ this weekend.
3. _________ is music to my ears.
4. Home is where _________.
1. My favorite scent is fresh box. Ah, there’s nothing like it!
2. I hope to spend some quality time sunning on the upstairs deck this weekend.
3. The sound of a cat food can opening is music to my ears.