Oliver here. I’m doing the fill ins this week and I hope you like my answers. You can join this blog hop by going to visit one of the hosts, our furiends 15andmeowing or the good folks at our-Legged Furballs. You’re always welcome to opine about your answers in the “opining” section (comments) of this blog post.
Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
The Fill In Questions:
1. Fireworks ______________________.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is _____________________.
3. I begin every day with _________.
4. _________ is the best thing since sliced bread.
1. Fireworks are a tool of the devil. Neither I nor any of the Tribe of Five like them. I run and hide when I hear them.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is anything with beef in it; hamburger, hot dogs, you name it, I love beef and I rarely get any people food but it doesn’t stop me from hanging around when the Male Human is cooking meat on the upstairs grill. Note that I am presenting my cutest begging pose while keeping a close eye on the Male Human while he cooks.
3. I begin every day with a little bonding time with the Humans. They always say good morning, feed us our soft food breakfast and give us attention before they leave for that place they call “work”. I have no idea what that place is and we felines do not have the word “work” in our vocabulary.
4. Celebrating our country’s birthday is the best thing since sliced bread. I am quite a purratriotic feline and even ran for Purresident! You can read about it on our website. Will I run again in 2020? Only time will tell.