Oliver here. I’m doing the fill ins this week and I hope you like my answers. You can join this blog hop by going to visit one of the hosts, our furiends 15andmeowing or the good folks at our-Legged Furballs. You’re always welcome to opine about your answers in the “opining” section (comments) of this blog post.
Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
The Fill In Questions:
1. Fireworks ______________________.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is _____________________.
3. I begin every day with _________.
4. _________ is the best thing since sliced bread.
1. Fireworks are a tool of the devil. Neither I nor any of the Tribe of Five like them. I run and hide when I hear them.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is anything with beef in it; hamburger, hot dogs, you name it, I love beef and I rarely get any people food but it doesn’t stop me from hanging around when the Male Human is cooking meat on the upstairs grill. Note that I am presenting my cutest begging pose while keeping a close eye on the Male Human while he cooks.
3. I begin every day with a little bonding time with the Humans. They always say good morning, feed us our soft food breakfast and give us attention before they leave for that place they call “work”. I have no idea what that place is and we felines do not have the word “work” in our vocabulary.
4. Celebrating our country’s birthday is the best thing since sliced bread. I am quite a purratriotic feline and even ran for Purresident! You can read about it on our website. Will I run again in 2020? Only time will tell.
Alberto here. It’s a tough life being the official spokespurrrson of the Kitty Cat Pawty.Sometimes a cat just needs to relax and watch a little TV. The problem is, the humans have total control of the little, black thing they refer to as the “clicker”.
They use this clicker to choose what appears on the flat, black screen. I happen to know there is interesting stuff that can be summoned on that screen. I’ve seen birds fly, people chasing balls and a guy with a guitar case who knows how to help kitties calm down (hmm, wonder if he could come and help me out with the stress of my job).
I’ve watched the humans work that clicker thing and I have surmised that opposable thumbs are not required so why don’t they give me a shot at selecting the nightly entertainment? But nooooo, they call the shots and so I sit and wait to see at least one shark swim by as they watch something called “Shark Tank”.
We’re excited because the human is giving away campaign buttons on Oliver’s behalf in conjunction with Olive’s human at Three Chatty Cats.
I will be receiving updates from the human while she’s at the conference and reporting on all the goings on.
In the meantime, get your button (one button is given away each day and buttons will be handed out at the BlobPaws conference) and look for our human and Olive’s human at the conference (they’ll be wearing the Kitty Cat Pawtybuttons.
Your friend and reporter,
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…