Hello There Furiends, It’s that thankful time of year and since I am the wisest cat in The Tribe of Five, and the Alpha, I thought I’d do this week’s fill ins. Our Purrsonal Assistant has had quite a bit on her plate lately (and none of it was tuna) so please forgive her for getting my post up late.
The Tribe (and our Humans) wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. Purrs & Head Bonks,
This Week’s Fill Ins:
1. I can’t wait to have _______________________ on Thanksgiving ( if not in the USA, substitute your next holiday).
2. I am thankful for ____________________________-.
3. When it comes to pie, _________.
4. A feast is not a feast without _________.
My Fill In Answers:
I can’t wait to have leftovers of any kind of people food on Thanksgiving because I am a feline who loves to eat (I’ve been known to lick the butter when The Female Human leaves it unattended).
2. I am thankful for my girth because when The Male Human finds a cat Halloween outfit for $1.00 everyone knows it will never fit me.
.3. When it comes to pie,I’m not interested unless there is stinky fish involved.
4. A feast is not a feast without someone to cuddle with after dinner.
We have been informed that this is the season of the turkey and thankfulness. Although overt expressions of thankfulness are not always exhibited by felines, those of you who know and love our species understand that we are always thankful. Thankful for our warm beds, for the humans who are always willing to do our bidding and for the love and adoration bestowed upon us.
Our tribe is made up of rescue kitties and we think back to how thankful we are to our humans for giving us a forever home. The female human often visits the cats at our local shelter and she wishes all the cats there could find forever homes.
This Thanksgiving we ask that if you can’t give a kitty a home, would you do something nice for your local shelter that cares for them? Even some cat food, litter, treats or toys are helpful!