Hello There Furiends,
It’s that thankful time of year and since I am the wisest cat in The Tribe of Five, and the Alpha, I thought I’d do this week’s fill ins. Our Purrsonal Assistant has had quite a bit on her plate lately (and none of it was tuna) so please forgive her for getting my post up late.
The Tribe (and our Humans) wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This Week’s Fill Ins:
1. I can’t wait to have _______________________ on Thanksgiving ( if not in the USA, substitute your next holiday).
2. I am thankful for ____________________________-.
3. When it comes to pie, _________.
4. A feast is not a feast without _________.
My Fill In Answers:
- I can’t wait to have leftovers of any kind of people food on Thanksgiving because I am a feline who loves to eat (I’ve been known to lick the butter when The Female Human leaves it unattended).
2. I am thankful for my girth because when The Male Human finds a cat Halloween outfit for $1.00 everyone knows it will never fit me.
.3. When it comes to pie, I’m not interested unless there is stinky fish involved.
4. A feast is not a feast without someone to cuddle with after dinner.