We finally got our Purrsonal Assistant motivated enough for us to purrticipate in the Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a wonderful blog hop hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you don’t want to join the blog hop you can always meow about your answers in the comment section.. Here are the questions: 1. I just finished _______________________________ 2. I am hoping to start ______________________________. 3. _________ is my idea of success. 4. When I can’t sleep, I _________.
And here are my answers: 1. I just finished a “fetch” training with The Female Human
2. I am hoping to startspending some time outside when the weather warms up and extend the “paw of friendship” to our neighborhood squirrel.
3. Hauling my rotund little self on top of the dryer to get to the kibbleis my idea of success.
4. When I can’t sleep I……Oh forget it, I never have a problem sleeping, I’m a cat!
Tucker here. I’m taking the lead on this week’s fill ins. As always you are welcome to join the blog hop at McGuffy’s Reader, or, if you feel so inclined, post your fill ins in the comments.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
1. My guiding word for 2018 is _____________________.
2. A house is not a home without ________________________.
3. I look forward to this year.
4. I really need to , because .
1.My guiding word for 2018 is treats.One can never get enough or beg enough. For 2018 I vow to be more persistent in my treat begging behavior.
2. A house is not a home without felines sprawled on all the living room furniture.
3. I look forward to more napping this year.
4. I really need to lose weight, because I’ve already gone up one box size.