Tucker here. I’m taking the lead on this week’s fill ins. As always you are welcome to join the blog hop at McGuffy’s Reader, or, if you feel so inclined, post your fill ins in the comments.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
1. My guiding word for 2018 is _____________________.
2. A house is not a home without ________________________.
3. I look forward to this year.
4. I really need to , because .
1.My guiding word for 2018 is treats. One can never get enough or beg enough. For 2018 I vow to be more persistent in my treat begging behavior.
2. A house is not a home without felines sprawled on all the living room furniture.
3. I look forward to more napping this year.
4. I really need to lose weight, because I’ve already gone up one box size.