Oliver here. I’m hosting the fill ins this week and I hope you enjoy them. I invite you to join the blog hop fun at 15andmeowing or McGuffy’s Reader. If you prefer you can leave your fill ins in the comment section of this blog. Happy Easter!@
Purrs & Head Bonks,
1. For Easter ( or Passover), I ______________________________.
2. My favorite Easter ( or Passover) treat is_______________________.
3. Lately, the song is stuck in my head.
1. For Easter I hope the humans bring home some of those plastic eggs. Their church has a community Easter Egg hint for all the kids in our community and those shiny, colorful plastic things are so much fun to whack down the stairs. As you can see from the photo, it’s always a bit chilly (and often rainy) in our neck of the woods but the kids love it. Our humans volunteer every year and bring coffee and donuts to the parents and invite them to church. That’s all well and good but what do the Humans do for felines on Easter?
2. My favorite Easter Treat is Hello Kitty Easter eggs! Now I know that cat’s don’t eat hard boiled eggs (at least I don’t think so) but we sure appreciate any nod to the feline population during Easter.
3. Lately the song “We Are Siamese If You Please” from Lady and the Tramp is stuck in my head. Every one of the Tribe of Five has some Siamese in them and everyone but me looks Siamese. My brother Alberto looks like one of those cats in the movie and me, not so much. I’m a chubby little black and white feline with a heart over my eye but I still have Siamese heritage!
4 The A-Z Blogging Challenge is something the Tribe of Five had never heard of so we sent our purrsonal assistant over to the site to sign us up! Look for our daily alphabetical blogs in April.