Hello Furiends, You have all been so supportive of this innovative and wonderful program to help pets go from one home to another home and never have to spend a day in a shelter. The Home to Home program began at our local shelter and now they are looking to add every shelter around the country. The Female Human just got an update and it’s thanks to all of you that the program is in 22 shelters in 16 states!
On behalf of The Tribe (and The Female Human who is a staunch supporter of the program) we say “Fangs a lot” for your support!
Hello Home to Home™ Backers,
Thank you for believing in Home to Home™ and backing it with your pledge!
We’ve got BIG news. A national PR firm is sharing our campaign with news media outlets, bloggers, and other influencers across the country potentially reaching 81 million people! If a tiny percentage of them make a pledge, we could reach our goal! This would mean all backers (including you!) would get the swag that comes with your pledge!
Other BIG news is that since we launched, we’ve welcomed another 5 shelters to the Home to Home™ network. The program is now in 22 shelters in 16 states…and counting!
Wondering how you can help support this campaign? Share it with friends and family and help us reach our goal!
It’s Friday! Now I know that this day is one of great delight to humans who leave their felines at home and go to that place called “work” but for us cats, it’s just another day, As far as we are concerned, every day is Caturday. I’m doing this week’s fill ins and I hope you enjoy my answers. You can purrticipate by heading over to the hosts, 15andmeowing or Four Legged Fur Balls and join the blog hop. You are always welcome to opine about your fill in answers in the comment section of this blog post too.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This Week’s Questions:
1. I have faith in ________________.
2. Yesterday, I ____________________.
3. My favorite place to be is _________.
4. If I was granted one wish, it would be _________.
Here Are My Answers:
1. I have faith in God. He created all the animals and I think He did a heck of a good job of it. I mean, look at me. As I said in our book about Psalm 104:24-25:
“God did indeed create a variety of creatures and every morning when the female human fills the bird feeder, I see them, large and small. I wonder if all kitties get to see so much of God’s creation. Do you humans appreciate God’s creation as much as I do? Maybe you need to find a wide window ledge to stretch out on and enjoy the wonder of what God has made.”
2. Yesterday, Ispent a great deal of time attending to my luxurious and immaculately white fur. Looking this good takes a lot of work!
3. My favorite place to be isanywhere there is sun or warmth. Even in the summer I like to find a warm, sunny spot.
4. If I was granted one wish, it would bethat every kitty would find a furever home! Alberto and I as well as the rest of The Tribe were adopted. These are our kitten pictures from our Adopt a Cat Month post.