Hi There Furiends,
It’s Friday and that means fill ins! You can join this blog hop by heading over to 15andmeowing or their co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d rather just opine about your answers in our comment box, that’s great too!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Here are this week’s fill-ins:
1. I just _________________-.
2. My next ________________ will be ____________________.
3. The sound of _________ makes me cringe.
4. Right now, I am craving _________.
Here are my answers:
1. I just survived the “holiday” The Humans refer to as “Halloween”. Oh the embarassment. Oh the humiliation. The Female Human has no dignity.
“Oh this is humiliating. If I don’t look at her I can pretend she’s not there.”
2. My nextprojectwill be to read the instructions before I try to play with the new toy.
“Well I don’t see how this toy is such a big deal.”
3. The sound ofthe vacuum monstermakes me cringeand want to hide.
“Tell me when the vacuum monster is gone.”
4. Right now, I am craving a snack but The Humans are walking by me and taking no notice of my presence in front of the pantry doors where the snacks are kept.
“Hello! Look at how cute I am. Don’t I deserve a treat? Hey, someone open those doors and get me a treat!”
Oliver here. I’m doing the fill ins this week as I have a lot to opine about with these questions. If you feel like opining, head on over to the blog host’s sites, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you prefer to opine here, just leave your thoughts in our comment section.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This week’s fill ins:
1. For Halloween, I want to be _____________________.
2. _____________________ makes me feel like royalty.
3. On a dark and stormy night, I _________.
4. If I had a witch’s cauldron, I would stir up a potion for _________.
1. For Halloween, I want to beleft alone and for those mini-humans to stop leaning on the door bell!
2. My beautiful felted flower bed makes me feel like royalty.
3. On a dark and stormy night, Ihide away until the scary stuff is over!
4. If I had a witch’s cauldron, I wouldstir up a potion for getting rid of Jasmine’s kidney disease so The Female Human wouldn’t have to stick her with a needle and give her fluids every other day!
We love to purrruse the web with the female human, we find all kinds of interesting things. Case in point, when we went over to visit our friend Purrseidon we learned about a new, creative blog and we just had to join in.
JNW’s blog is doing a Halloween challenge all month. Today the theme is “Night” so I insisted the female human post my pawsome night photo at #JHC. You should sashay on over and enjoy the blog.