Oliver here. Oh my whiskers! Our purrsonal assistant was busy doing other things (non of which are as important as our blog) and did not get the Friendly Fill ins posted yesterday,. Meowza it’s hard to find good help!
As I say, better late than never so here they are. The blog hop is sponsored and created by our furiends at 15andmeowing and McGuffy’s Reader. Head on over and enter the “hop” at McGuffy’s reader or you can post your fill ins in our comments (we love to hear you opine!)
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Here are the fill in questions:
1. I could really use ____________________.
2. ________________________ is a charity that I like to support.
3. One time, I broke , and .
4. I wish that I had , when I was young(er).
Here are my answers:
The struggle is real
1.I could really use another Dharma Dog Karma Cat bed. The female human won a beautiful bed for us and Alberto seems to have claimed it as his own. I quite like it too. Come to think of it though, if the Humans get another bed, I’d prefer something a bit wider as getting into this one is a tight squeeze.
2.The Panhandle Animal Shelter is a charity I like to support.
Well, actually we send the female human out to do a table at the annual fund raiser and to share some of our pawsome swag with the shelter cats there. But I am a big supporter as this is where my brother Alberto and I came from as well as Lily,
Check out his tail, wasn’t much left to glue. MOL
3. One time I broke one of The Female Human’s favorite pottery birds and The Male Human hid it so I wouldn’t get in trouble. She found it eventually and attempted to glue the tail back on but it’s never been the same.
4. I wish that I had known what a great cuddle buddy Tucker is when I was younger.