Hi There Furiends,
Oliver here. I’m answering this week’s fill ins. I hope you are all well and safe and enjoying a lovely fall, even if it’s from the window sill inside the house (one of my favorite spots). I invite you to join this blog hop hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you would prefer to opine about your answers in our comment section, please feel free to do so.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This week’s questions:
1. The last time I ____________was ____________________.
2. __________________isn’t ___________________.
3. _________ is a blessing in disguise.
4. My favorite word is _________.
1. The last time Ifaced danger (danger of falling down the stairs) wasjust the other day. I was once in this dangerous situation when I was just a little guy. You can read about it here.
2. My felted wool bed isn’tfitting as well as it used to. Hmm, it must have shrunk!
3. Having glass between me and the great outdoors is a blessing in disguise.