Oliver here. I’m doing the fill ins this week, I hope you enjoy them! You can join the blog hop by visiting our friends 15 And Meowing or Four-Legged Furballs. If you just want to opine on our blog, you can always leave your fill ins in the comments of this post.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This Week’s Fill Ins:
1. As a child, I feared ______________.
2. Friday the 13th _____________________.
3. I think _________ is my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with _________.
1. As a child, I feared starvation. I was the runt of the litter and felt like I never got enough to eat. (I realize that you’d never guess that to look at me now!)
Me as a kitten
2. Friday the 13th is a day to celebrate the beauty of black cats. This is Buster. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge before Alberto and I came to live with the Humans but I hear he was wonderful.
3. I think my luxurious fur coat and the heart over my eye are my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with a great profile shot in your portfolio.