Hello There Furiends,
It’s good to be back to the Friday blog hop. It looks like our Purrsonal Assistant is finally pulling herself together and attending to the large workload she has neglected. If she wasn’t also our chef, cleaning lady and general lackey we might have had to consider replacing her but it appears this will not be necessary.
This is a blog hop, which means that you can hop on over to our friends at 15andmeowing or Four Legged Fur Balls and enter your Fill Ins post. If you to prefer to meow your answers here, we’re always happy to read them in the comment section.
Here are this week’s fill in questions:
1. When I can’t _________________, I get _________________.
2. Bring back _______________.
3. I’m embarrassed to say _________.
4. I feel like _________ gives my life meaning.
Here are my fill in answers:
1. When I can’t get into the shower, I get frustrated and scream and yell until the shower door is opened for me.
2. Bring back the old treats we used to get. The new “healthy” ones are NOT tasty. Look at me, barely able to hold my head up from hunger.
3. I’m embarrassed to say that I am having a bit of difficulty fitting into my felted wool bed.
4. I feel like working as a purrfessional feline blogger gives my life meaning.