Lily here gettin’ in the mood for Catmas, hence the festive head gear. We’re having our human check out some blog hops so today I’m doing our first Friendly Fill Ins. If you want to join, make sure you add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. The Tribe of Five would love to learn more about you so join the blog hop or answer in the comments.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This week’s Questions:
1. The best part of last week was _______________________.
2. The worst part of last week was ____________________.
3. is a Winter project that I will be working on.
4. A holiday gift that I always buy for someone is .
1. The best part of last week was spending more time with our female human. It wasn’t such a great week for her because she missed a step and fell, smashing her knee. She was home for two days which meant more petting and cuddle time for me (lest you think I’m cold-hearted we gave her lots of love, we felines are very good nurses).
2. The worst part of last week was that our female human hurt her knee (see #1) but she’s doing much better now.
3.Watching the deer pass by and try to get the apples off the trees will be a winter project that I will be working on. This photo is Oliver watching the passing deer.
4.A holiday gift I always buy for someone is absolutely nothing. I’m a cat and although I am a hard working, blogging, journalistic cat, I receive no salary so the best gift I can give my humans and the rest of the Tribe of Five is the gift of my presence. This is a picture of me gracing my family with my presence.