We had so much fun with the fill-ins last week that we’re doin’ it again.
I hope you’ll play along with us. You can add your link at McGuffy’s Reader or you can leave your fill in answers in the comments.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
2. I _____________________.
3. One holiday memory that I cherish is .
4. I always thought that Santa__________________.
- Snow brings interesting visitors to our house.
2. I enjoy keeping warm by the fire when it’s snowing.
3. One holiday memory I cherish is my first Christmas when the female human wrote a poem for me.
”Twas two nights after Christmas
And kittens so young
Were destroying gift paper
And having some fun.
The humans were snuggled all warm in their bed,
And felines so spoiled had been very well fed.
When what to their wondering eyes should appear,
But a guest in the garden, a beautiful deer.
He munched and he snacked
On the nice cherry tree
Then turned toward the porch,
The kittens to see.
And then those deer hooves made such a clatter
The felines, so scared all jumped and then scattered.
And they heard the deer say
As he walked back to the woods,
“Merry Christmas small kittens
Now try to be good!”
4. I always thought that Santa was a human, but I’m beginning to wonder if Lily is the real Santa!