Jasmine here. I’m feeling better these days and so I decided to take on the Friendly fill in questions this week. If you want to purrticipate in this blog hop, head on over to the host’s sites, 15andmeowing or Four-Legged Furballs and enter. If you purrfer, you are welcome to opine about your answers in the comment section of this post.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
This week’s fill in questions:
1. September is the perfect month for __________________.
2. This month, I am looking forward to __________________.
3. My morning routine always includes _________.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with _________.
1. September is the perfect month for viewing the changing colors. I love to sit in on the window sill and see the changes in our back yard.
2. This month, I am looking forward to a little time on the upstairs deck enjoying some fresh fall air.
3. My morning routine always includes a nice chat with The Female Human.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with the raccoon that keeps raiding our bird feeder. I hate the fact that she eats all the seed and chases the birds away but I love to see the “wildlife action” outside our windows.