Hello There Furiends,
Alberto here. I’m doing the Friday Fill Ins this week (Oliver has had far too much blog exposure lately! This is a blog hop which means you can hop on over to the hosts, 15andmeowing or Four-Legged Furballs and enter your blog post or, just opine about them in our comments section.
Here are this week’s questions:
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to ___________________________.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it ________________________.
3. I want to improve my _________.
4. Surprises are _________.
Here are my answers:
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to the manager of a box factory. I can’t think of any other product I could be more excited about.
Good morning sir. May I shred some papers for you? Knock over your coffee? Alberto
2. If I had a boat, I would name it the SS Alberto. If The Female Human ever gets the lead out and takes me in the kayak, I will tell her she needs to rename it.
Me, still waiting for the female human to take me kayaking, Who could resist how handsome I look in my live vest? Alberto
3. I want to improve my guest greeting skills. This is the little settee in the foyer and I love to hang out here and greet guests. The problem is, some that haven’t met me before have been a bit startled.
Why hello there, Welcome to the house of Felines. Alberto
4. Surprises are great as long as you are the one doing the surprising.
Why hello there, don’t I make a lovely dining room table decoration? Alberto