We’ve missed the Friendly Fill Ins for the past few weeks. That nasty bug that our Purrsonal Assistant got hung on for quite a while and she wasn’t moving as fast as usual. She did manage to get our second book finished so I guess we can’t meow about her work purrformance too much!
This is a blog hop so you can hop on over to our furiends at 15andmeowing or
Four-Legged Furballs who are the hosts of the hop and join in the fun. If you prefer, you can opine about your fill in answers in the comment section of this blog.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Here are this week’s fill in questions:
1. I really need to ___________________.
2. My favorite Christmas ( or Hanukkah) decoration is __________________________.
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like _________.
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of _________.
Here are my answers:
1. I really need to think about slimming down this year.
2. My favorite Christmas decoration is anything that is shiny, hangs down at paw length and that I can swat. Sadly, The Female Human has foiled our efforts however and doesn’t put up a tree. She decorates spaces far too high for us to reach. What a kill joy!
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, of course!
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of any of the delicious holiday treats I can get my paws on (ham is my favorite and a little cream is always appreciated). Sigh, and this answer is in direct contradiction to my response to question #1.