Lily here. I’m doing the Fill Ins this week. We’d love for you to participate. You can enter your blog info at MCguffy’s Readers and do the fill ins on your blog or, you can add your fill ins in the comment section of this blog post.
Here are this week’s fill ins:
1. On New Year’s Eve, I __________________.
2. One goal I have for 2018 is ________________________.
3. In 2017, I accomplished .
4. I in 2017.
Here are my answers:
1. On New Years Eve, I will put on my festive headgear and then beg for treats from the humans. They rarely go out on New Year’s Eve but they always have a very tasty dinner and The Tribe of Five benefits from the female human’s cooking skills.
2. One Goal I have for 2018 is to continuing doing as little as possible. Doing as little as possible is the official full time career for every feline and I do not expect to retire any time soon.
3. In 2017 I accomplished absolutely nothing (please refer to # 2). Felines are not purrticularily motivated to do things (except eat and sleep!)
4. I plan to continue opining (along with my other four tribe mates) on all things feline because I believe the world needs more feline purrrspective. I wil of course, stick close to my cuddle buddy (and Alpha of the Tribe of Five, Tucker) in 2017!
Happy New Year, see you in 2018!
Purrs & Head Bonks,